Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coming Soon: Game of Thrones Pop! Keychains

I love that they're doing these in keychain size form. I think they'd be the perfect small gift for any GoT fan, and it's also a way of taking that funko love with you everywhere you go!

I like this key chain Its really awesome. I cant wait to see this key chain with my keys my friends will be touching this because Its really awesome I really want this Its totally cool.

Yay! Another great collectible set for GoT fans out there! Plus, the characters have that fresh, cute Funko look in them. Great! I'd love a Jon Snow. Though it would also be nice to have an Arya Stark too.

Nice! Lord Snow looks cool, i also love how detailed it was made. The color and the sword is well made. Definitely fit for a king.

Wow! It looks so cool! I want the Daenerys keychain. I miss Game of Thrones so much and we'll have to wait for a year for the next season. Why?

Now that's a unique keychain you have there. I love that you could bring it anywhere and see you favorite characters of GOT. I would love to have these.

I am a Game of Thrones fan and one of the characters that I love is Jon Snow so I am excited about this right now. I will definitely buy Jon Snow's keychain plus it has this funko cute look in them.

The Jon Snow one doesn't look nearly as depressed/concerned as he should be.

Okay a bit of a joke there at Kit Harington's expense, but it would be funny if they did caricaturize the figure. It would go with the whole meme of Jon having resting sad face.

The Daenerys figure is spot on though. She looks like she's about to break some chains and liberate a nation of people. That or flambé some poor suckers.

Either way, love both of these.

I want to buy those but I am not really sure if I can use them because they are so adorable. I am afraid that they might be damage.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom