Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coming Soon: The A-Team & A Clockwork Orange!!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pop! TV: The A-Team

They love it when a plan comes together!

The A-Team is here to save the day! Master of disguise John 'Hannibal'
Smith, the unpredictable 'Howling Mad' Murdock, mechanic B.A. Baracus,
and the smooth-talking Templeton 'Faceman' Peck are ready for anything!

The A-Team are rolling into stores this August!
jpeg
jpeg

jpeg
jpeg

Coming in August!

Pop! Ride: The A-Team

Don't forget to add The A-Team Van Pop! Ride to your collection!
The iconic A-Team transport comes with a unique B.A. Baracus
Pop!, which is exclusive to the Pop! Ride!
jpeg

Coming in September!

Pop! Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Vinyl Idolz: A Clockwork Orange

Alex DeLarge, the leader of the droogs, is the newest Vinyl Idol!

Beware! "Your Humble Narrator" is ready for a bit of ultra-violence!
jpeg

Coming in August!

ThesePretzels

Reaction score
All of those A-Team Pops are looking great, between this and Lego's A-Team Dimension pack it's a good time to be a Mr T fan. I'm loving Murdock's sock puppet, but without it he might be hard to tell from an 80's incognito Bucky Barnes.

lexinonomous

Reaction score
I am really surprised by the look of the Clockwork Orange figure. I imagined that they were going to release a Pop! version of Alex, but he still looks unique. I would have rather seen him in the style of the Pop Vinyl figurines. Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed with what they did with him. I love the look of the A-Team figuries, though! I'm looking forward to getting my hands on Baracus!

rz3300

Reaction score
That is awesome and I immediately know who I am going to buy the Clockwork Orange one for. I have a good friend who is a giant Stanley Kubrick fan so he would love this, and I know that this is one of his favorite movies and books. I am a little on the side of @lexinonomous and do think they could have done a little better with the figure, but I still like it and plan to buy it.

lexinonomous

Reaction score
That is awesome and I immediately know who I am going to buy the Clockwork Orange one for. I have a good friend who is a giant Stanley Kubrick fan so he would love this, and I know that this is one of his favorite movies and books. I am a little on the side of @lexinonomous and do think they could have done a little better with the figure, but I still like it and plan to buy it.

I think the issue with the character is that it looks very similar to a Simpsons character. I love the figure, but it would have been nice to see them not present him as a goofy character. Alex was eerie in some ways, so it would have been nice to see him portrayed as a his character is in the films. I feel like I'm just being picky though, ha ha. I did see that they did the Pop Vinyls of Clockwork and they looked great. I will more than likely buy the set, ha ha.

Norjak71

Reaction score
Clockwork orange would be so awesome to have. One of my favorite movies and I still find myself seeing new things that I didn't before everytime I watch it. It's one of those movies that just keeps demanding another viewing from me. I would love to get my hands on one of these.

amelia88

Reaction score
These are seriously epic!

My husband is a big fan of the A Team - I think he would get a real kick out of these! He's not much of a collector himself but he does have some trinkets and stuff on his work desk, so I think the Mr T figurine especially is something fun I could get for him!

Top Bottom