Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Metallic Megazord Image

Wow a very nostalgic toys. Love to see that you made a toy that is so meaningful to the 90's kids. It looks coll how it was made.

Gosh, Power Rangers...that's a blast from the past! I know quite a few people from when I was growing up that were super into that show. I wasn't the biggest fan of it, but this would be a cool gift idea for anyone who wants a bit of nostalgia back in their life!

Good job on the design, really metallic looking. Also the details is quite astonishing along with the color pattern.

This toy is really cool and the design of the game is so nice. I really wanted to get 1 of these toys hope I can buy it because I'm a toy collector.

I love this! I'm a huge old school power rangers fan! Loved the show from the 90's, and I'm always glad to see more Power Rangers funkos! They should make individual ones for all the Dinozords, and have them form up like the old Megazord toy I had when I was a kid!

Ah, this is so painful! As a kid, I was such a huge fan of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, and the Dino Megazord pretty much personifies not only the Rangers but my love for the series.

It's painful because, being an exclusive, it's way out of my price range. I just checked Amazon and it's over $140. I would've adored to have this little Megazord on my desk, giving off comforting nostalgic vibes.

Hopefully they expand the series and make more types of Zords. The Thunder Megazord is one of my all-time favorites.

The metallic design is so lit! This is so iresistible and fascinating to look at. It makes me travel back in the '90s. Power Rangers has a huge fan base and this will surely be added to the collection.

This reminds me of my childhood days. I am actually an avid fan of Power Ranger. This toy is awesome and cool as always.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom