Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pop! TV: Mumm-Ra

Steamroll

Reaction score
Mumm-Ra is a native to the planet Third-Earth where the Thundercats land after their home planet explodes. Mumm-Ra is defined as the evil overlord trope of the series. His original goal was to steal the Eye of Thundera to harness its powers, but this quickly changes to out right destroying the Thundercats. In the instances Mumm-Ra does decide to take matters into his own hands he calls upon the power of the Ancient Spirits of Evil which transforms him into a hulked Demon form. In order to do this Mumm-Ra must recite "Ancient spirits of evil, transform this decayed form to Mumm-Ra, the Ever-Living!". Mumm-Ra in this form is much more powerful physically and mystically .

Mumm-Ra_GLAM_1024x1024.jpg

This neat design depicts Mumm Ra the Everliving. I really like this Funko Pop! figure and I think I'm going to buy it in a future. Anyway, the red round eyes and helmet details pretty much give him a cute look in a ominous way. His original design really fits as a Funko Pop! figure given the quantity of details in his outfit and pale blue skin.

Top Bottom