Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Specialty Series: Popeye & Krypto the Superdog Pop!

Wow i love Popeye, a classic cartoon character. The design is great, the half eye open trademark is really cute. The source of Popeye's strength (SPINACH) is one of the highlights. Overall a great product, surely love to have one:D!

The Popeye one is awesome - making a mental note to get that one for my husband when it's released! He was a massive fan of Popeye growing up...it was probably one of the only things that made him eat his green veggies, because he wanted to be strong like Popeye! So there's definitely some nostalgia there for him in that regard.

Wow! That popeye was super cool! I am a fan of that character. Someday I'm gonna become a collector and popeye will be on my list. Hopefully it will still be available. From now on I'm gonna workhard and become rich so that I can buy all the things I want.

I have 40 years old, as you can imagine I grow up with cartoons with Popeye. I think this toy is awesome and me as an adult I would buy it.
It is sad that the kids these days don't really know who Popeye was.

Wow, it really brings up happy childhood memories when I look at that Popeye Funko figure. Who would not remember Popeye the sailor man? When I was still a kid then, Popeye and his spinach was all over the TV . Popeye actually make me believe that eating spinach will make you stronger and yes I really did eat spinach and indeed it made not just strong but also healthier.

Amazing toy Popeye was super cool. the way it stands and it reminds me my childhood memories watching Popeye cartoon I really like him because he ate spinach and become strong because of this cartoon I ate lots of spinach everyday that's why I really like him and a big thumbs up for the maker of this toy.

The feels man when I see the popeye toy. Wow, great to see you still made old toys. I remember all how popeye eat his spinach to destroy brutos. he he.

I have 40 years old, as you can imagine I grow up with cartoons with Popeye. I think this toy is awesome and me as an adult I would buy it.
It is sad that the kids these days don't really know who Popeye was.
Yeah man, I feel that too. Kids nowadays don't know the power of a can of spinach :D

Wow, it really brings up happy childhood memories when I look at that Popeye Funko figure. Who would not remember Popeye the sailor man? When I was still a kid then, Popeye and his spinach was all over the TV . Popeye actually make me believe that eating spinach will make you stronger and yes I really did eat spinach and indeed it made not just strong but also healthier.

I still remember those days watching Popeye the Sailor Man with my friends mimicking him while eating spinach. This adorable funko toy is a complete package.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom