Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Specialty Series: Wolfman Pop!

Every store deserves an amazing Funko exclusive!

In an effort to recognize our most special accounts and loyal retailers, Funko is continuing our Specialty Series. Every month, we’ll be announcing an exclusive – this Month includes a Pop!

Why is it so special? You’ll only be able to find these Specialty Series exclusives in boutique retail, specialty stores, local comic book shops and from qualified online Retailers.
This is your chance to help support local businesses and smaller retailers, and you’ll pick up an amazing exclusive item in the process!

Our latest exclusives is a Wolfman Pop!

Remember, this Pop! is exclusive to the Specialty Series.So pay a visit to your favorite specialty store or your local comic book shop and let them know to order the Specialty Series from Funko.Keep following Funko and subscribe to our newsletter to find out about next month’s Specialty Series exclusives!

Pop! Disney: Nightmare Before Christmas - Wolfman

Coming this Summer!

Wow this toy really a rare 1 to find. This toy is cool and very awesome the way it looks the way it stands is very cool for me its nice for a collector to collect this kind of toy because this is just limited. I really like it so much and I really wanted 1 of this toy.

You could know guys that I am a definitely fan of wolf even my inckname in my facebook account was named wolf. First of all I like all of the characteristics of a wolf. This picture above was so cool it looks like a wolf cartoon.

Wow this toy really a rare 1 to find. This toy is cool and very awesome the way it looks the way it stands is very cool for me its nice for a collector to collect this kind of toy because this is just limited. I really like it so much and I really wanted 1 of this toy.

Yes definitely all unsual characteristics of a wolf are present from it. For me it is a unique toy wolf.

My sister in law loves the Nightmare before Christmas - it's one of her Halloween decoration themes each year. She'd love this one for her collection!

I don't know, but this Wolfman thing here looks kind'a different. Where are the black eye dots?! LOL! And they made his eyes look more popped out than sharp and they're a little bit too neon green-ish. Haha! But this looks really nice. I'd love to have another Wolfman version though. Maybe a hunched Wolfman holding a present? Anyways, it's nice to have one of these specialty characters. It's another great addition to my Villains Collection.

This is like in the movie Van Helsing but obviously much appealing. It looks like a nicely sculptured figure. This is a great addition to any horror-loving toy collectors.

OMG is this for real. I would like to have one. I have a lot of wolf figurine in my room and I would love to have this one as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom