Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Dark Crystal coming in July

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Relive the majestic tale of Jen the Gelfling on his quest to
reclaim the final crystal shard from Aughra the astronomer!

He's joined by Kira and her pet Fizzgig, and must face many challenges
including The Chamberlain Skeksis and UrSol the Chanter!

Make sure to search for the chase variant closed mouth Fizzgig!
Collect the whole set this summer!

jpeg
jpeg

jpeg
jpeg

jpeg
Coming in July!

lisasian86

Reaction score
Oh wow!! My boyfriend is a huge Dark Crystal fan so these will make awesome gifts for him! I can't wait to get my hands on these, he will be so excited!

lexinonomous

Reaction score
I take back everything I said about them not being able to put The Dark Crystal characters into a Pop Vinyl form. They made it work! These are gorgeous and are released next month?! I am going to have to try and earn a little extra cash because these are all must haves for me. I need Aughra in my life, especially. Every single one of these is brilliant!

snaktime

Reaction score
I watched it again after seeing it 20+ years ago and it still gives me the shivers. I'd love to have these but they still give me the creeps.

Becca

Reaction score
This is so cool! They all look great, I'm going to have to pick these up. Fiancé and I love Dark Crystal, super nostalgic for us!

SpikeMcCain

Reaction score
I haven't seen this movie in ages, I loved it when I was a kid and no one knew what I was talking about when I told them about it. G-Nomes! I now have to watch this again and get prepared to buy this collection. I can't wait to see these things sitting on my shelf!

Steamroll

Reaction score
Wow, the wrinkled face ones look hideously neat: Aughra, The chamberlain ad Ursol the chanter. And even I think these wrinkled face figurines look better than the plain young ones.

Top Bottom