Erik Killmonger joins the Black Panther Funko line!

Comments

This one looks like the character in Defense of the ancient. He has a fire sword too. I think I've got to buy this one for my brother. He will definitely love this. Keep on making a great and good quality memorabilia funko!!! Congrats you always did great!!

It looks good, they made him a mask and two swords but I don't see the price being reasonable. Nonetheless it still look cute, I hope they could make the whole character of the panther movie.
Your right the price is a bit steep even for my pockets. But it's a limited edition it's value later on can skyrocket . It could be a very good investment.

It looks good, they made him a mask and two swords but I don't see the price being reasonable. Nonetheless it still look cute, I hope they could make the whole character of the panther movie.
To the action figure enthusiast its not a bad price at all given the publicity surrounding the movie. It would be a good idea that they only manufacture a limited quantity thereby giving greater value in the long run.

To the action figure enthusiast its not a bad price at all given the publicity surrounding the movie. It would be a good idea that they only manufacture a limited quantity thereby giving greater value in the long run.
Well you might be right, I have seen old things become more valuable in due time like the Pokemon Cards and etcetera but nonetheless I still find it to pricey. Yes it's a great idea if they manufacture a limited quantity for a specific model but I don't see it will affect the value of the toy if they add the whole character from the movie and sell it as a collection. Well for some collectors like me I will definitely prefer to collect the whole cast of the movie if it's available.

Wow! This figurine really looks cool. I like what they did to every details of the character and well for me Killmonger is not the best villain, I think it is Venom and I'm really excited for his own movie. And by the way, I think the product is really expensive but it's not my decision to make. That's all!

Members online

No members online now.